This region has seven different ICRC delegations and many more operations in various countries. If you are interested in knowing more about what it's like to work with the ICRC in the Americas or if you want to hear from Americas employees who have travelled around the globe as ICRC employees, register now!
On the agenda for 📅 Wednesday, 20th September 2023 at 4:00pm CEST:
- A short introduction to the ICRC and our activities
- Our roles and career path options (Americas region or abroad)
- Our recruitment process
- Stories from our colleagues
- Q&A session
ICRC Americas delegations:
- United States of America: also covers Canada
- Mexico Delegation: also covers Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua
- Panama: also covers Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname
- Venezuela: also covers Aruba, Bonaire, Curaçao, Trinidad and Tobago
- Peru Delegation: also covers Bolivia, Ecuador
- Brazil Delegation: also covers Argentina, Chile, Paraguay and Uruguay
(Since there are different languages spoken on the continent, this webinar will be held in English for greater reach).